Terms & Conditions
Τhis website («www.365ete.com») is the online store for the brand 365 ete owned by the Company under the trade name G.Torosis , with tel no: 00302108136667 and email: email@example.com
Before user enters the online store and proceeds to any kind of transactions, must read these terms and conditions as by using this website or placing an order through it, user accepts these Terms unreservedly.
Definitions presented below are applied in the present Agreement:
- Company, We: is the Company under the trade name 365 ete duly incorporating under the laws of Greece and whose registered office is at Theotokopoulou 4 Holargos with VAT: 151004991 Tax Authority DOY holargou
- Online Store, Website, 365 ete, and/or «www.365ete.com»: is the domain name/electronic address, of the online store maintained by the aforementioned Company.
- Content: refers to all the written content, graphics, the design and programming utilized in the internet site here above.
- Services: refers to all the services provided through the website.
- User, He or She, Consumer, Customer, You: refers to any natural or legal person visiting the website and creates an account on it and proceeds to the purchase of goods through it.
- Visitor: refers to natural or legal person just visiting the website without proceeding to any purchases or create an account.
- Account: refers to the registration of the Visitor as a User in the website «www.365ete.com».
- Product/s: refers to the goods offered for sale through the website.
2. USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE ONLINE STORE
Our website is intended for use by people resident worldwide. We accept orders from addresses within and outside the European Union. The information or personal details that you provide us with, shall be processed in accordance with the Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy as set according to the GDPR provisions. When you use this website, you agree to the processing of the information and details and you state that all information and details provided are true and correspond to reality.
When you use this website and place orders through it, you agree to:
- Use this website to make legally valid enquiries and orders only. If any false or fraudulent order is considered to have been placed, we shall be authorized to cancel it and inform the pertinent authorities.
- Provide us with your true and precise e-mail address, postal address and/or other contact details. You also agree that we may use this information to contact you if necessary. If you do not provide us with all the information we need, you cannot place your order.
- Confirm that you are eligible to use the website to make online orders. By accepting to purchase products from our website, you confirm that you are over the age of 18 and that you are legally eligible to enter into contracts.
- Confirm that you are a consumer. Consumer shall mean any natural person who is purchasing goods outside the course of his or her business or trade or any professional activity. As a consumer you should keep in mind that this Site is for your personal non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, data mine or sell any Content, software, products, or services contained within this website. We shall be entitled to object to purchase orders from persons other than consumers who do not fulfill the above mentioned requirements, as well as to any other purchasing order which does not comply with these Conditions
3. GENERAL TERMS
- The Company reserves the right to withdraw or amend this website without notice. The Company will not be liable if, for any reason, this website is unavailable at any time, or for any period of time. The Company reserves the right to suspend, restrict, or terminate the User’s access to this website at any time without any further notice.
4. PERSONAL DATA
1. During the use of the website User may be asked to provide some personal data such as name, surname, e-mail address, delivery address in order to create an account or to activate services (such as newsletters, competitions, etc) for his/her account and to assure the Company’s ability to communicate with the User. Additionally, the User will be asked to provide Payment Details such as the Invoice Address and the Payment Method (Credit, Debit or Prepaid Card and its details number etc) that will use in order to buy one or more of the products provided.
2. The Company respects User’s personal data entered in its website and assures that they will be used in accordance with the applicable Greek and European Privacy Laws, including the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Greek Law 4624/2019, only to the minimum extent necessary and for lawful purposes, such as for the proper function of the online store and its services and for being compliant with the Tax Authorities.
3. The Company assures that the collection, processing and/or storage of the User’s personal data is lawful and takes place upon your explicit consent.
4. The User warrants that all personal data provided now is, and at all other times will be, true, accurate, current and complete. User acknowledges that the Company does not have any control of and therefore cannot reasonably accept any liability in respect of the truth and accuracy of the information provided the User.
5. The Company can encrypt, use, store, process, exploit, send, disclose and distribute your personal data that are provided by you, at its sole discretion, in case:
the disclosure is necessary for the fulfillment of your order (i.e. cooperating transport and courier companies),
there is your explicit consent about the above – mentioned actions, by clicking the box “I accept”,required by Law, by Court Order or requested by any other competent governmental, judicial, police, administrative or regulatory Authority, upon legitimate request and according to the law.
6. The User of the website have the following rights regarding the protection of personal data:
- Ask us for information regarding the use, storage and processing of your personal data, the period of time we store them, the right to file a complaint to the responsible Authority etc.
- Ask us to provide you with access to your personal data
- Ask us for a concise and clear copy of the personal data
- Ask us to erase or rectify your personal data
- Ask us to limit the processing of your personal data
- Object to the use, storage and processing of your personal data
You are free to adjust, delete, add, replace and update any of your data, at any time, as well as you are free to revoke your consent at any time by sending a relevant e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event that you provide us with personal data of a third party, you will be responsible of having them informed about the use of their personal data, as well as having obtained the relevant expressed consent for this information to be provided for the purposes explained above.
The User of the website by reading the present terms and continuing using our services, hereby guarantees that the personal data provided is true and accurate and undertakes the responsibility to notify any change or alteration of them. Any loss or damage caused to the website or to the person responsible for the website or to any third person through the provision of erroneous, inexact or incomplete information on the registration forms will be the exclusive responsibility of the User.
7. The applicable legislation in relation to personal data shall be that of the Greek Law No 4624/2019, and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
The Company may collect identification data of the User you by using technologies such as cookies. Cookies are short text files stored in your hard drive and do not acknowledge of any document or file of your computer. Other kind of information that we collect from or about you, include your location, the types of content you view or engage with or the frequency and duration of your activities.
6. PLACING ORDERS
Placing order through the e-shop signifies that you enter into a distant selling agreement, which is governed by the legal framework of the Greek Law No. 2251/1994 as amended by Greek Law No. 3587/2007 regarding consumer protection.
As previously stated, in order to enter into the sales agreement you need to fill in the special form with the necessary data. You may do that either by creating a permanent customer account through our log in platform or by using the Guest checkout as an option if you wish to perform a one-time purchase and not shop on a regular basis through our online e-shop. When you have selected all the products that you wish to buy, by adding them to your “bag”, the next step will be to proceed with the order and make the payment. To that end, you must follow the steps of the purchase process, filling up or verifying the information requested in each step. Furthermore, you should be aware that throughout the purchasing process and before the payment, you can modify the details of your order. Once you have concluded the payment, the order becomes permanent and no changes can be done. Upon sending of the order form, consumers receive an online copy of their order that they may save. Moreover, before the completion of the order, our company informs the consumers through our website about the identity and address of suppliers, substantial features of the product, price, quantity, transfer costs, payment method, delivery method etc.
After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us (Order Confirmation) acknowledging that we have received your order and giving you an order reference number (invoice number) for any references. By using this number for deliveries within Greece and abroad, you can track your order through each courier company’s website. Please note that the confirmation e-mail does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer by you to purchase a product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (Shipping Confirmation). There shall be no contract between you and us in relation to any product until your order has been expressly accepted by us. If your offer is not accepted and your bank account has already been charged, a similar amount shall be reimbursed in full.
The contract between us (Contract) will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation. The Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Shipping Confirmation. You will only be charged for Products which have been dispatched to you. Please keep in mind that the sale will only be binding on us once we have notified you that the order is accepted and the Products have been dispatched by us. This means that if Products are shown on our Site but are not available or are incorrectly described, we can not be obliged to sell you such Products.
The price of the products will be stipulated at all times on our website, except in the case of an obvious error. Although we make every effort to ensure that the prices featured on the web page are correct, mistakes may occur. If we discover a mistake in the price of any of the products that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, the order will be considered cancelled and all amounts paid will be reimbursed to you in full.
We are not obliged to provide you with any product at the incorrect lower price (even when we have sent the Shipment Confirmation) if the error in the price is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognized by you as an incorrect price.
Product prices are set in Euros including taxes (where applicable) at the applicable current rate chargeable in Greece for the time being. However, if the rate of VAT changes between the date of your order and the date of delivery, we will adjust the VAT you pay.
The delivery of orders within Greece is free of charge in all occasions. For deliveries to other countries within and outside the European Union shipping costs are charged to the customer and you will be inform relatively.
Prices may change at any time. However, except the case stipulated above, the changes shall not affect the orders for which we have sent a Shipping Confirmation.
8. METHODS OF PAYMENT
To facilitate payment for those who wish to buy products from our e-shop, www.ibo-maraca.com offers the following payment methods:
• By charging your credit card: The charging of the credit card takes place on the date the procedure of dispatching of products has been confirmed. Our website, www.365ete.com uses the gateway stripe.com and in this way has taken all necessary precautions regarding the security of your transactions through your credit card and all credit and debit card holders are subject to validity control. Note that it is highly important to necessarily specify a phone number and a valid e-mail address.
Credit cards are subject to verification and authorization by the card issuing entity, but if the entity does not authorize the payment, we shall not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver, and we will be unable to formalize any Contract with you.
All prices shown under the relevant lists of each product include VAT (24%). We reserve the right to change prices without notice to the consumers. Moreover in case of technical issues we can cancel online orders that were completed in wrong prices.
Non EU-Customers shall be subject to any extra charges that may arise from exchange rate differences, customs clearances, any import duty, quotes, permits, product restrictions and other local requirements for which our company shall bear no liability.
9. CANCELLATION OF ORDERS – RETURN POLICY
- User may cancel an order at any time within 14 days, as of the confirmation of the dispatch of the order. In this case, User shall receive a full refund of the price paid for the products in accordance with our Returns Policy and the relevant legislation. In these cases you shall solely bear the costs of returning the products. Although, in case of return of a product, due to a company’s inaccuracy or mismanagement, we undertake the responsibility to cover the costs of the product return. In particular, the amounts paid for the products returned due to any damage or defect, when it actually exists, will be reimbursed in full, including the delivery costs related to sending the article and the costs to you for returning it to us.
- User’s right to cancel an order only applies to products that are returned in the exactly same condition as they were received. Any product which is damaged or not in the same condition as it was received or which is worn will not be accepted or refunded. Therefore, the User should take reasonable care of the products.
- It should be noted that bathing suits should be always tried on over an underwear, without removing the protecting adhesive strip. Returns will not be accepted if this strip has been removed.
- We are entitled to refuse to accept a returned product or to send it back to the User if the product appears to be used, the boxes including bathing suits are damaged, the products no longer carry the original labels, or reveals damage caused by the customer.
- After receiving a User’s refund request, we will process his/her refund and notify him/her via e-mail. Refund will be made in the same form of payment the customer used originally. Refund should be done within 14 business days from the receipt of returned product.
- If we are unable to deliver the goods to the User due to an incorrect or incomplete address, the order will be resent to him/her only at his/her expense.
10. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL STEPS AND INSTRUCTIONS
In order for the User to perform the right of withdrawal and return any of the products you ordered, he/she must follow the steps and instructions as analyzed below. It is recommended to check carefully your order upon delivery and the condition of the sold product, as well as to check if product’s package is intact so as to detect any apparent faults. Furthermore, upon receiving your goods, we advise to try them on straight away, without though cutting the label or damaging the packaging. In any case, if a fault is detected in a returned product during quality control, the company undertakes to contact consumers in order to resolve the issue.
- You should return the product in the perfect condition in which you received it. Item/s must be unworn and unwashed in the original sellable condition. All labels and packaging must be in their original condition. In particular, the package of the products must not be destroyed or corrupted in any way and the special signs of the product must not be removed or altered.
- Send an Email to email@example.com to notify us of the items you will be returning and the reason for returning, so we can authorize your return. Please quote your invoice number and date. If you wish to make an exchange in size, let us know and we will do our best to assist you.
- Enclose your receipt or confirmation email with your item. You must keep in mind that orders returned without these documents will not be accepted.
- We recommend shipping the package through a tracked service;
- Please NOTE that products bought on sale will not be exchanged or refunded! Also, customized products (written initials etc.) and adjusted products will not be exchanged or refunded!
Once the items have been received they will undergo a quality review and once cleared, the User will either receive an Authorization or Rejection email of your return. We closely try to accept all returns. Although products which are NOT in their original condition, and have been damaged, washed, mishandled, or are missing the tags will not be returned and will be sent back to the purchaser. No credit will be issued and the purchaser will be charged for the return shipping costs on all occasions. We reserve the right to refuse refund services to anyone who makes excessive returns.
In case of a return of a product, refund of payment shall be concluded within 14 days from the date we shall receive the product (excluding the original delivery charges) depending on both the method you chose to pay your order and the way such product would be returned.
11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All services of the online store as well as the rest of the content of this website www.365ete.com constitutes intellectual property of the Company, and the Company holds exclusive responsibility for it.
- All content of this website www.365ete.com including but not limited, pictures, photos, graphics, photographs, texts, services and products are copyright of the Company and protected by the relevant provisions of Greek and European Legislation.
- Any reproduction, republication, uploading, posting or transmission or any other use of the content in any manner or means, for commercial or other purposes is strictly prohibited and permitted only with Company’s prior written permission or any other legitimate holder of those copyrights.
- Every intellectual and industrial property right, as well as every right concerning the brand name and the distinctive title 365 ete belongs to the Company.
- Every content broadcasted or uploaded or submitted to the website is considered as non-confidential and public.
12. APPLICABLE LAW
The use of this website and the product purchase contracts through our website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Greece, Greek Law No 4624/2019, the European Union Regulations and in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and all disputes related to this use or said contracts shall be governed by the Courts of Athens.
If the User breaches the terms and conditions and we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve the User from compliance with such obligations. A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by us of any of these Terms shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing.
14. RISK - OWNERSHIP
The products will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
Ownership of the products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the products, including delivery charges, or upon delivery whichever is the later.
15. LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMERS
Our liability in connection with any product purchased through our website is strictly limited to the purchase price of that product.
We accept no liability for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, including (without limit) for any:
• i. Loss of income or revenue,
• ii. Loss of business,
• iii. Loss of profits or contracts,
• iv. Loss of anticipated savings
• v. Loss of data and
• vi. Waste of management or office time
We do not warrant the accuracy and security of information transmitted or obtained from this website. All product descriptions, information and materials posted on this website are provided “as is” and without warranties express, implied or otherwise howsoever arising.
16. FORCE MAJEURE
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”).
A Force Majeure Event shall include any act, event, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and shall include in particular (without limitation) the following:
• a. Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action
• b. Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war or threat or preparation for war
• c. Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster
• d. Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport
• e. Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks
• f. The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government
• g. Any shipping, postal or other relevant transport strike, failure or accidents.
Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period.
17. PRIVACY STATEMENT
The personal details supplied by a customer will not be shared with any third party for commercial purposes without the customer’s prior express consent. The information collected on this site will be kept confidential. Credit card details are not saved on our website.
For purposes of providing any notices permitted hereunder or for any inquiries, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.